July Special

Ok, so I am running a little late with this month's special. We've been so busy with photo shoots that I have neglected my loyal readers.....I am sure you were all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for this month's special! :)

Summer is upon us! Are you looking for some great photos of your family in a gorgeous outdoor setting? Well, now is the time to book your session! The grass is green (for the time being) and the flowers are in bloom. Call us today and we will get you scheduled.

We are offering a Summer Special through August 16th. Get your family photos taken, plus an 8x10 and 2-5x7s for $75. This is going to book up quickly so call today - (720) 841-4091!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

hey guys! wow! so impressed with your work! I am so thankful you guys are such a huge success!!! I miss you guys so much and still treasure our family pics you did when Julie was only 6 months old! if we ever make it back out there, you so have our business :0) Blessings... the carrs